Monday, April 29, 2019

Blog 4 (Lunes 29 e Abril)




My favorite band is the Teen Angels, this band is born from Casi Ángeles, an argentine series. I met for my friend in the year 2010. And I change my life, its music is charming, I do not know how to express it in words, it is that the music is intimately linked to the series and that is why it is difficult to define it.
Resultado de imagen para casi angeles

Resultado de imagen para casi angelesThis series has four seasons and each one deals with a social problem, but in general it is a group of abandoned young people, who are forced to steal by their caretakers and then Nico and Cielo appear to help them fulfill their dreams and So, to change their lives, but in parallel to this, they are chosen to fulfill a mission.



Resultado de imagen para teen angels cancionesOn this trip they begin to know themselves, and in some way they also allowed me to know myself, that is why their music is so important because it helped me grow as a person. His music is great, because he talks about that growth, the importance of friends, love and lack of love, politics. This series has that peculiarity of bringing together all these issues that involve us as young people. And because of this, the band and the series they were great impellers so that I wanted to study psychology.
Unfortunately I could never see them live, but I have all the concerts and every time I can see, I sing all their songs.

As everything good ends, it separates in the year 2012 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment