Monday, April 8, 2019

Blog 1 (Lunes 8 de abril)



A country I would like to go is Cuba, because I feel it's a really beautiful country, also has a great history and I would like to know first source. It Also has that Latin flavor.

Resultado de imagen para cuba  personas bailando
 I Don't know much about this country but Everything I've seen in series or Reports I love. I hope to know every corner of Cuba. I imagine its streets impregnated with music and art, where to the sound of any melody one can dance freely.

Resultado de imagen para cuba viaje de amigas I would love to enjoy the simplicity of this country, escape from this country or rather escape from Santiago, and know this culture that has always caught my attention in some way, I want to know their people, their lifestyle. I would like to meet him in the company of my three best friends on a pleasure trip, where we can enjoy the streets, know the different places that this country offers us.
 I Just want to know, but to be honest as I would like to live a while there, but it took me a lot to get used to in Santiago and that I'm only 5 hours from my house, I imagine how it would be in another country. That's Why I'm just going on vacation. But I wouldn't want to rule out the possibility. :)



Resultado de imagen para lugares de cuba que hay que conocer


3 comments:

  1. the people of cuba it's very nice, and are full of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be a very happy experience to visit this country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like an adventure to go with friends! guide me your idea!

    ReplyDelete