Monday, May 6, 2019

Blog 5 (Lunes 06 de mayo)



I am studying psychology and I would like to work in this area and contribute especially in the area of ​​developmental psychology. And also in the area of ​​educational psychology. And from this perspective, look for ways to help young mothers who are vulnerable and who live in the SENAME centers. 

Resultado de imagen para psicologia del desarrollo

I would like to work in these centers or help to create other centers that seek to help these young mothers, that is, that they are specialized centers according to each need.  And I would also like to work in vulnerable schools and colleges because they are public schools, (mostly). That they promote diversity and one has the opportunity to work with different children with very different worlds and I think this is very important for society because one is aware of the differences and I feel that by understanding that, It could help to build a more equitable society. So far I would not like to take a postgraduate course, but I do not close to the possibility, I would like to work and from there to see if it is possible to take postgraduate courses, I would like to do it from the same needs that I find from my work experience. 


Resultado de imagen para psicologia con niñosI feel it is important that each investigation should be done from experience and that they should reach the most vulnerable places and hopefully these investigations will help improve the conditions of children living in situations of vulnerability.
I do not pretend to change everything or believe me a superhero but I want to give a social utility to this career. 

I would like to travel, but not for my work but more for vacations and to relate money, while allowing me to live well and take into account my basic needs.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you would like to have!!! In this semester I am doing my practice in a SENAME center, without a doubt it is a strong experience, but it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very interesting, I would like to dedicate myself to the same thing!

    ReplyDelete