Monday, June 3, 2019

Blog 8 Lunes 06 de junio

What is your opinion about women in the military?
My opinion about women in the army is that I think they are very brave to be in a markedly masculine and macho place. That's why I feel a lot of respect for them because it's hard to have to prove to society that you are equal or better than a man and break the image they have about women that we are weak and delicate.

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
From my point of view I consider that exotic animals should not live as pets because I feel that we damage their own nature, although there are animals that are raised from very young with people, I feel that it is not the best for them because their nature is to be free.

What is your opinion about recycling?
My opinion about recycling is that it is very important for the world and it is necessary that we all can become aware of this issue because it is a way to reduce the damage we do to the planet. And so that the new generations can enjoy a beautiful nature and everything that implies: animals, trees, etc.

What is your opinion about child labor?
From my point of view, I believe that child labor is a shame for society in which even today children can not study or simply enjoy their childhood because of adults and the government that do not care about safeguarding your integrity as children. I believe that it is a very important issue in which we must all take charge of this reality and try to eradicate these forms of exploitation towards minors.


3 comments:

  1. i also think that the recycling is very important for the planet! we have to make an effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you with your opinion about exotic pets! we damage their own nature

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your opinion about child labor! As a society, we should ensure the rights of all children in our country.

    ReplyDelete